101: What is the Care Ministry Cohort
As leaders in ministry, we are always looking for better ways to create a culture of care and since the conception of The Care Ministry and this podcast, I have received a number of questions like;
- How one can start a care ministry?
- How do I recruit and train volunteers?
- What other churches are doing when it comes to care?
With The Care Ministry Cohort, we will walk with you step-by-step as you build a thriving care ministry offering you the community you didn’t know you had, the accountability that you know you need, and guidance.
I share everything you need to know when you sign up for The Care Ministry Cohort in this episode.
Press play and learn more about it.
Connect with Hope Made Strong
- Leaders are often so busy supporting people, running around putting out fires, answering emails, in meetings that you have very little time to build the ministry that you want.
- The truth in care ministry is that you cannot solve everyone’s problems.
- The church can only do so much for people but by having a strategic plan you can work towards providing care.
- Without a system or documentation process, you are setting yourself up for a liability issue.