107: 5 Ways Your Church Can Support Mental Health
Mental health and the church. These two topics have historically stood at odds with one another in our societies. It’s been frowned upon to talk about, and as a result, many struggling with mental health have felt more shame and isolation than healing.
But there is a shift happening. Church leaders are starting to recognize the Church's instrumental role in providing purpose, belonging, and hope for those struggling with mental health! Today, we’re getting practical with five ways you can continue this supportive role within the church. Listen in for an episode packed with resources for you and your church to elevate your Care Ministry!
- The local church has the ability…to support people’s well-being.
- Struggling with mental health is nothing to be ashamed of. Mental health is a human condition.
- While we admire strength, we as human beings relate to struggle.
- When a pastor and a clinician work in tandem, that’s offering incredible, wraparound support.
- Overcoming Compassion Fatigue course link
- Mental Health Sunday
- Fresh Hope for Mental Health
- My Quiet Cave
- Grace Alliance
- 3 Steps to Building a Sustainable Care Ministry
Connect with Hope Made Strong