115: Starting a New Care Ministry In Your Church with Jessica Howard, Cohort Alumni
Today’s special guest, Jessica Howard, is in a new role of leadership within the care ministry at her church. While only a few months into this role, she joined our Care Ministry Cohort, and in this episode, she shares her big takeaways.
Listen in to learn how your unique church culture can benefit from the tools and resources in the Cohort, adapting them to be practical in streamlining and strategizing your care.
- The power of an invite speaks volumes.
- It was really nice to have a support network and know that we are all in it together.
- It is ok if you try something and it doesn’t work out the first time.
- Our aim is not to meet every single need, because we can’t!
- Your care ministry is as unique to your church as the people you serve.
Connect with Hope Made Strong