119: How Do We Cultivating Authentic Hope with Danielle Strickland
It’s one thing to survive with hope barely. But it’s an entirely different thing to overflow with it! And it’s possible! Today, we get to hear from Danielle Strickland, founder of Boundless Communications Inc. Danielle offers a new perspective on hope and shares how our culture often defines it inaccurately. Hope isn’t happiness. Hope isn’t distance. It’s honest, it’s present, and it’s active.
- You get your hope from the source of hope.
- Hope is found in the present tense. Hope is the presence of God right now.
- Hope is not something you see from a distance.
- Hope is an action that we’re participating in.
- If you want to live hopefully, even about macro issues…do something small.
Connect with Hope Made Strong