116: How coaching can help you help others with Dr. Chris Adams
You don’t have to end your career on sick leave. Too many pastors and ministry leaders get to a stage of burnout, not realizing there is hope and healing from their exhaustion, emotions, and fatigue. Today’s guest, Rev. Dr. Chris Adams of Biola’s Rosemead School of Psychology and the Flourishing in Ministry Coaching Initiative shares with us a key factor for leaders desiring longevity in ministry. Learn about how emotional intelligence is making a distinct difference for leaders today.
- We can’t cultivate self-awareness by ourselves.
- Ministry leaders are first responders.
- There is inherent value in getting together with people who do what you do.
- The ecosystem that a leader is serving in certainly makes a difference with respect to their wellbeing.
- You don’t have to end your career on sick leave.
Connect with Hope Made Strong